These unique planters add a pop of color and textural interest to your home decor and would be great for your home organization needs, not to mention as a holder for your favorite plant! Use on a bookshelf, desk, or as a centerpiece on a tabletop (would even be great for hiding those ugly xbox remotes lol)!
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Approximately 7“ D x 5” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Comes with plastic tray on bottom for plant
*These delicately textured and handcrafted woven planters were made by groups of women in a small cooperative in rural Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment.